- Heart Conditions
- Heart Treatments
- Personalised External Aortic Root Support
- Electrophysiology Testing for Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Ablation
- Cardiac Catheterisation (Coronary Angiogram)
- Coronary Angioplasty (Coronary Stenting)
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG)
- Renal Denervation for Hypertension
- Advanced Therapies to Treat Heart Failure
- Permanent Pacemakers and Implantable Defibrillators (ICDs)
- Valve Repair or Replacement (Mitral Valve Surgery & TAVI)
- Ventricular Assist Device (VAD)
- Heart Scans and Tests
- Imaging Services
- Lung Conditions
- Lung Treatments
- Diagnostic Services
Diagnosis & Treatments
As a specialist heart and lung hospital, our work sets international standards and many of our consultants are pioneers in their field. We carry out some of the most complicated surgeries, and offer some of the most sophisticated treatment available anywhere in the world.
We treat hundreds of heart and lung conditions in patients both young and old. Our diagnostic facilities are some of the most advanced in the world, ensuring accurate diagnosis and increasing the possibility of early treatment.
Find out how we treat the following heart and lung conditions:
Browse the treatments that we offer to adult patients and children:
Looking for a diagnosis? Visits our Diagnostic Services page.