- Heart Conditions
- Heart Treatments
- Obstructive hypertrophic cardiomyopathy management
- Personalised External Aortic Root Support
- Electrophysiology testing for arrhythmias
- Cardiac ablation
- Cardiac Catheterisation (Coronary Angiogram)
- Coronary angioplasty (Coronary stenting)
- Coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG)
- Renal denervation for hypertension
- Advanced therapies to treat heart failure
- Permanent pacemakers and implantable defibrillators (ICDs)
- Valve repair or replacement
- Ventricular Assist Device (VAD)
- Heart Scans and Tests
- Imaging Services
- Lung Conditions
- Lung Treatments
- Diagnostic Services
Imaging provides exceptional benefits for early and accurate diagnosis for a diverse range of heart and lung conditions. As the nature of diseases we treat are complex, our consultant radiologists are all specialists in their fields.
Why choose RB&HH for your scan?
- Choice of three London locations: Chelsea, Harley Street Medical Area and Uxbridge
- Same-day and short-notice appointments
- Rapid Reporting: All reports provided within 24-hours of appointment
- Advanced imaging capabilities with consultant reporters who are specialists in their fields
- Calm environment with a dedicated team to provide patient and referrer support
- All imaging provided on a patient disk and securely transferred to referrer
- Certified by Care Quality Commission and recognised by all major insurers including BUPA, AXA, WPA, Vitality
We understand that diagnostic tests can be unsettling. Our friendly team are on hand to ensure your comfort and that you have all the information for the test that you will be taking, including any pre-scan preparation or assessment needed.
Select the scan you require to find patient information leaflets, cost and tests available.
- CT Scans (Computerised Tomography)
A CT (Computerised Tomography) scan is a painless test which uses low-dose X-rays and a computer to produce detailed images of many structures inside the body, including the internal organs, blood vessels and bones. Prices for a CT Scan start from £907 for a 1 part scan.
- PET-CT & Nuclear Medicine
PET-CT and Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear Medicine and PET imaging use small amounts of radioactive material to diagnose and treat a variety of diseases. We have extensive tests available including the only Rubidium Cardiac PET scanning currently available in London, which offers significant benefits over comparable scans.
- MRI Scans (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) scanning is a medical imaging technique which uses a strong magnetic field and radio waves to form detailed pictures of anatomy and the physiological processes of the body. MRI is known for being extremely safe and does not use any radiation. MRI prices start from £686.
An echocardiogram or ‘echo’ is a scan that uses ultrasound (sound waves) to produce pictures of the heart. An echo provides valuable diagnostic information about the structure and function of your heart that sometimes cannot be obtained through other tests. A general echo costs £516.
A chest x-ray produces images of the heart, lungs, airways, blood vessels and the bones of the spine and chest. A chest X-ray starts from £98.00.