Find A Consultant
Central to our success is our ability to attract medical staff from around the globe whose combined expertise enables us to lead the way in our specialist field. Supporting them, our nurses are specifically trained in caring for patients with heart and lung illnesses and over 70 of them are highly qualified nurse specialists.
Supporting our clinical teams are vital clinical support facilities – offering a one-stop, on-site service uncommon in British hospitals. We have the benefit of:
- top-rated, state-of-the-art paediatric and adult intensive care units at both hospitals, staffed round the clock by expert nursing and medical staff
- specialist diagnostics facilities on site including high-tech imaging, pathology,
- radiology and laboratory services
- access to the facilities and state-of-the-art medical equipment in our cardiovascular and respiratory Biomedical Research Units
- experts support teams including nutrition and dietetics, physiotherapy and clinical psychology.