World-class care across three London locations
At RB&HH Specialist Care, you can access private care at three convenient locations across London: Royal Brompton Hospital, Harefield Hospital and 77 Wimpole Street.
Royal Brompton Hospital
Royal Brompton Hospital is a specialist heart and lung centre in the heart of London’s world-renowned Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
It has dedicated inpatient and outpatient facilities for private patients, with access to some of the most advanced diagnostic equipment and medical devices in the world. In addition, with its close proximity to the shops of Knightsbridge and some of London’s most famous museums on Exhibition Road, it is ideally located for international patients and their families who wish to explore London during their stay.
It has five operating theatres, one hybrid theatre, four catheter laboratories and over 2,200 staff. For patients with greater care needs, a state-of-the-art high-dependency unit (HDU) is located on-site.
- Full range of imaging services including ultrasound, nuclear medicine, CT scans, cardiac magnetic resonance (CMR) and fluoroscopy.
- Sir Reginald Wilson ward, Royal Brompton Hospital's private inpatient ward
- Dedicated high-dependency units staffed 24-hours a day
- State-of-the-art intensive care unit.
Harefield Hospital is a specialist heart and lung hospital in the beautiful leafy surroundings of west London. It has luxurious inpatient and outpatient facilities for private patients, to ensure maximum comfort during their stay.
It was the location of the UK’s first heart and lung transplant, by the internationally-renowned surgeon, Professor Sir Magdi Yacoub, and continues to be a world-leading centre of excellence for heart and lung care. It has five operating theatres, four catheter laboratories, a dedicated high-dependency unit and more than 1,300 staff.
- Full range of imaging services including MRI for both cardiac and general assessment; CT across cardiac, lung and general; echocardiography (transthoracic, stress and contrast-enhanced) and non-invasive cardiology including cardiac monitoring exercise tolerance tests and ECG
- Juniper ward, Harefield Hospital’s dedicated private patients ward with 16 single-occupancy rooms (all with ensuite bathrooms)
- Spacious and comfortable private outpatient consulting rooms
- Dedicated high-dependency units staff by our expert medical team 24 hours a day
77 Wimpole Street outpatient and diagnostic facility
Based in the famous Harley Street Medical Area., our dedicated outpatient and diagnostic facility brings our world-leading consultants from both hospitals to one convenient location close to the shops of Oxford Street.
- Consultations for cardiology, cardiac surgery, respiratory medicine, thoracic surgery, paediatric care, general medicine and health screening.
- Diagnostics including:
- Monitoring services, including:
- remote home
- blood pressure
- ECG monitoring (24-hours, to seven days)
- cardiopulmonary exercise testing (MVO2)
- blood gas monitoring
- forced exhaled nitric oxide (FeNO) testing, for asthma
- exercise tolerance test
- pacing service.
- Heart screening and inherited cardiac conditions clinics