Outstanding private facilities
Our private patients arrive from all over the world confident that they will receive first class, round-the-clock care and treatment.
Care is provided in comfortable surroundings in private wings within the main hospital buildings, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- At Royal Brompton Hospital, we provide dedicated facilities for private patients, including a private outpatients clinic with five state-of-the-art consulting rooms. Our fully equipped private inpatient ward has its own high dependency unit, equipped to intensive care standards.
- Harefield Hospital expanded its private patient ward, Juniper Ward, in Autumn 2017. It now features 16 spacious private patients rooms with en-suite showers, four high dependency unit rooms, new outpatient consulting rooms and diagnostic facilities.
Your private room
Our private patients benefit from comfortable single occupancy rooms with en-suite bathrooms. Furnished to a high standard, the rooms come equipped with a telephone, room safe, fridge and flat screen television screening both domestic and satellite channels. We are also pleased to offer our patients free wi-fi and complimentary pack of toiletries for their stay with us.
In addition to British newspapers, we will supply a selection of international papers on request. The private inpatient fax machine is at your disposal for business or personal use. All you need to do is ask at the customer services team.
First-class customer service
RB&HH has a dedicated customer service team with administration professionals based at each hospital to attend to your needs. They can help with:
- arranging transport to the hospitals, including airport pick-up and drop-off
- recommending accommodation close to the hospitals
- booking interpreters
- making financial arrangements
- providing support to friends and family.
International Liaison Officers are on hand to provide support for international patients. They pay particular attention to cultural, religious and language needs.
Our chefs offer a wide choice of cuisine exclusively for our private patients in our dedicated kitchens. Patients can select from our à la carte menu or from meals suitable for diabetic, weight reducing, healthy eating, vegetarian, Asian, Halal and Kosher diets.
Food is an important part of the patient’s recovery and we work hard to meet individual dietary needs.
Dedicated children's services
We provide excellent care to children and babies as private patients, backed up with dedicated children’s services.