Professor François Tarragano is an honorary consultant cardiologist at 77 Wimpole Street, where he treats private patients.
Prof François Tarragano has a clinical interest in:
- ischaemic heart disease
- acute and chronic coronaropathy
- acute myocardial infarction and chronic total occlusion (CTO)
- transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI)
- left atrial appendage closure (LAA)
- closure of patent foramen ovale (PFO)
- resistant hypertension (high blood pressure)
- renal denervation for hypertension.
He is also trained in acute angioplasty and chronic total occlusion, structural cardiology with LAA, PFO and renal denervation.
Prof François Tarragano is a teaching physician at Public Assistance Hospitals of Paris (APHP).